Our experience and expertise cover the following areas:
- individual employer-employee relations: employment contracts, termination of employment, disputes before the industrial tribunals, status of senior executives, expatriation of executives;
- collective relations: election and operation of employee representative bodies, information and consultation of the employees representatives, negotiation with unions, collective disputes;
- restructuring operations: consultation and negotiation with employee representatives, collective lay offs, site closures, social plans, staff transfers, related individual and collective disputes;
- employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions: due diligence, drafting of employment covenants in the acquisition documents, information and consultation of employee representatives;
- compensation issues: implementation and modification of compensation plans, profit-sharing, incentive and savings plans, social security, related disputes.
All lawyers of the firm work both in French and in English.
Each of them practices employment and labor law in both contentious and non-contentious aspects.
The firm works on a regular basis with foreign law firms as well as law firms specializing in other practice areas.